Saturday, March 22, 2014

BEAUTY WORTH LIVIN WITH......

This Chennai rain is like an IT job employee.... on nite shift.... Somedays it does overtym too.... How much the boss (we) scolds or uses rubbish slangs for it.... It doesn’t mind .... just keep on doin its job… same as a poor IT employee....
But guess wat! He is no less than anyone in the world..... He has his own tricks of takin full revenge.... Raining so heavily tht our life is made miserable! Wat a super revenge from the boss dude! Gr8 goin….. bt plz plz plz this has been too much now….boss has fully understood and feels sorry abt u..... so kindly forgive me and show some pity on us…. Plz stop raining so heavily dear…..
We l
 I know … I know… I too would be soon placed into an it job.. but nevermind life is to always ”take a chill pill”… wat so ever world perceives abt u… whatever rubbish ur heart keep on tellin abt things....
                                       Ultimately this a hard core fact tht LIFE S SUCH A BEAUTY 
I guess I could be pretty pissed off about wat happens  to me sometimes..... But its hard to stay mad… when there s so much beauty in the world..... Sometimes I feel I m sayin it al at once and its too much..... Ma heart is like a balloon its abt to burst..... And then I remember to relax..... And stop tryin to hold on to it..... And at first throw at me like rain(excludin d Chennai rain;bt obvious) and I cant feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid life.....  You hav no idea wat I m talkin abt.... I m sure.... But dnt worry..... You will someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment