Saturday, March 22, 2014

U.... Real ???

You are far... really far... God Knows wen you'll be close...
never gotta experience you ! The real You..!
All I do ... Is Imagine you....
Ma Love Blossomed with it...with supposing u were here...
with thinking of our dreams encounters.. with wishing u were near...
All this sumtyms... Really makes me wonder !
Is ma Luv juj an imagination?
Is ma care juj a supposition ?
Are u really there ? Are You?
All this... i guess.. is 'coz of distances... dose miles.. which however hard i try.. never decrease... !
Are they really inevitable ? Can't they really vanish ?.. Oh god !
Hey... You... An angel disguising as man...
wud u real go bk to tht God's land at d end... Can't u juj stay with me? Can't u ?
I assure u... I'll take care of all ur wishes...
I'll never let u b sad.... I'll ask u frm God himself...
Just allow me to.. Just !
I'll accept u as u r...
Juj accept me as i am....
ma angel...
ma angel...

No comments:

Post a Comment