Saturday, March 22, 2014

Do I really know you?

I know you now for long...
but  sometimes i feel...
Do i really know you?
Is it you who always kept hiding... ?
or is it me who couldn't recognize...?
--------------------------------
You say I don't know you enough...
but do i really need to know !!
I accepted you the way you were...
and never expected more...
-----------------------------
your silence was your expression...
your calmness was your virtue...
your absence made me feel myself...
your uncertainities i'd pursue...
-----------------------------
you say you have nothing more to speak...
but do you really need to say!!
I am afraid of writing these days...
my thoughts have lost its way....
-------------------------------
my heart beats have slowed...
my eyes have lowered too.....
I find you far away from me....
However hard i try to know you...
I know ... you ll always hide yourself from me...
---------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment