Saturday, March 22, 2014

livin Ma Angels' Dreams !

I came to this world
as a dream to two Angels....
and slowly started transforming into
a medium of their dreams...
..................................
The angels loved me a lot
and dreamt for me all lyf
i fulfilled some of those
some were left aside....
................................
Then life took its pace
I grew as an angel too
and started to dream a lot
as the dreams of those two....
.....................................
clashes started to arise
among our individual dream
sumtyms their heart cries a lot
sumtyms my heart begines to scream...
.....................................
I became so selfish
and started to fulfil my dreams
"we" became "i" for me
My home ! My life ! my DREAms !
..................................
How cud i be so self centred?
Hw cud i be so mean!
their world was always around me
How wud dey hav been ?
....................................
So sry for being dis way
I never meant it lyk dis !
My dreams are incomplete without u
U r source to ma happiness n bliss
..................................
My dreams are still for u
They will always be tht way
Wherever lyf leads me
You'll be d guide lamp 2 me! u'll b d ray !
................................
I'd never brk ur dreams !
Ma beautiful angels... Dont worry abt me!
dreamin is a gr8 skill...
For which "teachers" you cud nly be....

No comments:

Post a Comment